Ashina the Red Witch builds upon the rich lore of My Big Sister with humorous characters, a mysterious afterlife setting, and beautiful pixel art. After playing the prologue demo, I backed the game on Kickstarter and I cannot wait until the full release. Link to my full review below:
Ashina:The Red Witch
A downloadable game for Windows
The story is about Ash. An ordinary girl who takes a journey through a mysterious spirit world filled with strange creatures. Ash must find her way back home...before something else finds her. This game is a canon prequel to one of my previous games 'My Big Sister' which will tell the story of the events that led to the red witch.
I also have plans to include some alternate endings to the game as wells as a few secret ones.
The game will feature:
- A unique and thrilling story!
- New and exciting characters! As well as some returning characters from my previous games.
- Adventure like puzzles throughout the game to help keep your mind at its wits.
- Extra character dialogue options to delve into some of the lore surrounding the game's universe.
- An Original Soundtrack + Remixed Soundtrack.
- Achievements + Trophies! As well as an in-game trophy system.
If you would like to help support this project, check out the kickstarter here:
The reason I started this kick starter is to help financially support me and my family whilst I develop the project. I'm a full-time game developer and I do absolutely everything myself, from programming and artwork to story and music. I occasionally receive help when it comes to testing or grammar checking (As I tend to miss quite a few things while I program).
But my stories are made for the fans and players. I love to share them with everyone!
With the extra funding, I will be able to make a longer game with much more content than my previous titles. I also hope to add a few new mechanics as well as some mini-games and extensive puzzles
- Demo added keyboard customization!Jul 25, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.